As we enter a new year, one thing that has not changed is the pandemic continues to change everything, specifically, how newly engaged couples approach their wedding plans. At the forefront of these plans are the following concerns:
- How can I ensure the safety of my family and friends at my wedding and reception?
- Is help available to plan a different type of celebration that provides the atmosphere and elegance expected at a wedding?
Sully’s Party Rental has the answers to these questions as brides and grooms begin looking at options for wedding celebrations in 2021. The key is being flexible and willing to consider unconventional possibilities. Many venues may be booked with weddings that were postponed from last year, but Sully’s can help you get creative with your venue using everything from a local park to your backyard for your celebration.
Your outdoor wedding
Since care still must be taken even for small gatherings, an outdoor venue is an excellent choice for a wedding even in cooler weather. With help from the experts at Sully’s, even an unlikely outdoor location can be transformed into a beautiful wedding venue that is comfortable and protected from the elements.
- Choose your tent – With pole and frame styles available, we’ve got you covered for both grass and pavement. Add sides in solid, mesh or with windows, and your guests are protected from any type of weather.
- Event and dance flooring – Set up a dance floor or provide safe access over grass to a building, additional tents, or restroom facilities.
- Heating and cooling options – For early spring or late fall weddings or celebrations in the middle of the summer, keeping your guests comfortable is easy with Sully’s tent heaters, cool air movers and generators.
- Tables, chairs and linens – We can provide guidance on seating arrangements for round, rectangular or serpentine tables with comfortable seating and elegant linens, as well as classy Chiavari chairs for the ceremony.
- Glassware, china, and bar service – We have everything you need for your champagne toast, dinner, desserts, and evening entertainment.
- Lighting – Go beyond basic lighting and consider bistro lighting or LED lighting in colors that complete the atmosphere for your special day.
For any budget and any size guest list, Sully’s team is prepared to help you take advantage of any season and any location to create the perfect 2021 wedding. Contact us today to begin planning your unique celebration.