How to use our frozen drink machine:
- At room temperature, the mix will take about 45 minutes to freeze.
- Normal: Switch in the left position. The machine will freeze and stir the mix.
- Cleaning: Flip the switch to the right. The machine will stir but will not freeze.
- Off: Switch in the middle position. The machine is completely off.
- Place the machine on a stable, level surface with at least 8” of clearance on all sides to prevent overheating.
- Set the machine near a dedicated 20 amp grounded electrical source, so that you will not need an extension cord.
- Pour ½ gallon carton of mix into the 5-gallon cooler.
- Using the empty mix cartons, pour four ½ gallon cartons of water into the 5-gallon cooler.
- If desired, add 1/5 of alcohol to the 5-gallon cooler.
- Any quantity of alcohol can be used, as long as it is less than 25% (one gallon) of the total mix.
- Stir thoroughly with the mixing spoon.
- Use the pitcher to load the hopper, taking care not to overfill (keep the mix about one inch from the top).
- Plug the machine in and turn the switch to the on position (left). Allow 45 minutes to freeze.
- Dispense the drink by pulling the faucet knob down.
- Empty the mix by using the faucet knob and turn the switches to the off position.
- Fill the hopper with two gallons of clean water and wipe the hopper clean.
- Turn the switch to the cleaning position (right) and let the machine stir for 2 minutes.
- Drain the machine using the faucet knob.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until the water is clear.
- Turn the switch to the off position.