How to use our popcorn machine:
- Only plug the popcorn machine into a grounded outlet of appropriate volts and amps.
- Avoid serious burns! Do not touch the kettle while it is hot!
- Do not cover the air vent holes on the side of the machine!
- Place the popcorn machine on a stable, level surface, such as a table or counter
- Make sure to set the popcorn machine near a grounded electrical source so that you will not have to use an extension cord.
- There are three switches:
- Light & Warmer Switch: Turns the heat lamp and warmer on to keep already popped corn warm.
- Kettle Motor Switch: Turns the rotating kettle motor on – Required to pop corn!
- Kettle Heat Switch: Turns the kettle heating element on – Required to pop corn!
- Plug the popcorn machine in, flip the Kettle Motor Switch and Kettle Heat Switch to ON.
Cut the top of the corn and oil package off, raise the kettle lid, and squeeze the popcorn pack into the kettle.
When popping has slowed to less than one every 10 seconds, rotate the handle to empty the kettle; return the kettle to the upright position.
Once the first batch has been popped, you may turn on the Light & Warmer Switch.
Repeat steps 1-3.
Turn off the Kettle Heat Switch on the final batch when the corn begins to pop. This will prevent smoking and burning.
Once the final batch has been dumped, turn off the Kettle Motor Switch.
Once you are done serving popcorn, turn off the Light & Warmer Switch.
At this point, both switches should be off.
– Before the first batch, allow the cold kettle to warm up for 2-3 minutes.
- Allow the kettle to cool until just warm enough to handle; unplug the kettle and remove from the machine.
- Wipe the kettle, kettle lids, cross bar, and exterior clean with a wet wash cloth. Do not immerse the kettle in water!
- Remove popped corn and pack in bags.
- Remove the “old maid” pan, empty the kernels and wipe clean.
- Wipe the interior of machine with a warm wash cloth, paying special attention to the windows.
Prices on website are not in real time. Prices are subject to change without notice Dismiss