How to use our coffee maker:
- Only plug the coffee maker into a grounded outlet of appropriate volts and amps.
- Fill the coffee maker to the desired level with COLD water.
- Never immerse the coffee maker in water
- After brewing, remove the grounds basket to keep the coffee warm without increasing the coffee’s strength.
- Place the coffee maker on a stable, level surface, such as a table or counter.
- Set the coffee maker near a grounded electrical source, so that you will not need to use and extension cord.
- Fill the basin to the desired level with cold water, making sure the percolator tube stays in place.
- Insert the grounds basket down over the percolator tune and fill with the appropriate amount of grounds.
- Plug the coffee maker in.
- Expect brewing to take approximately one minute for every cup you are making. Allow for more or less time for stronger or weaker coffees, respectively.
Cups of Brewed Coffee / Coffee Grounds
30 / 2 Cups
55 / 3 ½ Cups
100 / 6 Cups
One pound of coffee is equal to 4 ¾ cups.
- Unplug the coffee maker.
- Thoroughly rinse the coffee maker by filling the basin with water and draining it through the dispenser nozzle.
- Dump the used grounds in the trash and rinse the basket under warm running water.
- Dry thoroughly.