From music festivals to cultural festivals to church festivals, careful planning is the key to a successful event filled with enthusiastic attendees. Sully’s team of experts can take you through a check list of items you may need if you are organizing a small or large festival in Akron, Canton, or the surrounding area.
For any festival, it’s the details that matter, including how many attendees are expected, whether the venue is all outdoors, what type of check-in or ticket table may be needed, and locations for food and beverages. Whether your event is a music festival or a festival that will include some music, a food festival or a cultural celebration that includes presentations or dancers, you will need to account for those needs.
What you need for a successful festival
Sully’s has the items you may need for any type of festival, with additions and accessories that protect from sun and rain, provide extra seating or easier access, and make it easy for you to handle a crowd.
- Large and small tents; sidewalls
- Various size tables and folding chairs
- Staging for entertainment
- Parquet dance floor
- Bleachers and/or stairs
- Sound and lighting equipment; spotlights
- Screens and projectors
- Pipe and drape cue markers
What type of festival are you planning this summer? Will you need a large central tent with additional smaller tents? Are you hosting live bands or cultural dancers? Follow these tips from Sully’s to determine what you will need:
- Start with a map or diagram of your event and venue. This is critical for large events that will have multiple focal points so you can identify the size and type of tent you need for each area, as well as designating parking or entry areas where you may need signage and barricades.
- List your tent needs, including larger tents for events or activities and smaller tents for entry areas, volunteer staff, and food and merchandise vendors.
- Consider how each tent and area will be used to determine additional supplies you will need.
- Consider each tent and location individually to put together a plan for tables, chairs, staging, bleachers, and other equipment.
Hosting, staffing, and setting up large festivals can be overwhelming, but not with Sully’s Rental to help you. Our team of experts has experience supplying, setting up, and tearing down festivals of every size. Contact Sully’s today for details on how we can help plan and supply your community, church, or cultural festival this summer.