How to use our Sno–Kone machine:
The Sno-Kone machine includes a 110 volt, single phase, 60 cycle AC motor with toggle switch, shaving unit, and light switch inside the case. A cutter head is mounted on the end of the motor shaft inside the shaver body (goose-neck). The pusher handle presses the ice against the revolving cutter head to produce the shaved ice.
– Only plug the sno-kone into a grounded outlet of appropriate volts and amps.
– The machine must be properly grounded to prevent electrical shock.
– The larger the ice the better the snow.
– A motor surface temperature of 150 during use is normal.
– Put only ice in the goose-neck to prevent damage to the blades
– Keep fingers away from the shaver body while the motor is running.
1. Place the sno-kone machine on a stable, level surface, such as a table or counter.
2. Make sure to set the sno-kone machine near a grounded electrical source so that you will not have to use an extension cord.
1. Plug the machine in, flip the light switch to ON.
2. Fill the goose-neck to within an inch of the top with ice.
3. Simultaneously press the motor button and swing the pusher handle down to press the ice into the cutter head.
– Use firm pressure. Too much = coarse snow. Too little = mushy snow.
– Do NOT force the handle.
4. Once you have a pile of snow, use the included spoon to scoop the snow into cones.
5. Apply 1-2 squirts of flavor per cone.
6. Eat and repeat.
1. Unplug the machine.
2. Wipe all surfaces with a warm wash cloth.
3. Dry thoroughly.