It’s been a long two years, but trade shows and networking events are back. Put your best foot forward with a pipe and drape system that organizes and beautifies your space.
Whether you need a backdrop, are dressing up a plain wall, or plan to set and organize an entire room, a pipe and drape system is a great solution. This series of vertical and horizontal piping is easy to assemble and is designed to stand as a secure frame. Attach fabric drapes to divide sections of a room, set up booths, create a textured backdrop, or enhance a color scheme.
A pipe and drape system is one of the easiest and most inexpensive ways to transform a room or an event. Assemblies from Sully’s Rental are available in heights of three, six, eight, and 12 feet and you rent only what you need.
Consider the following:
- A variety of sizes means you can build trade show booths or cover entire walls.
- High quality, wrinkle-free fabric means trade shows and business events look professional, while weddings and gatherings look elegant.
- Professional guidance for planning and renting, as well as set up, and tear down, are always available.
- Sully’s assemblies are appropriate for booths, registration tables, photo backdrops, and theater staging.
Networking events and trade shows have always played a big role in growth for both small and large companies. As we transition back to in-person events, Sully’s event specialists can help ensure yours is successful and memorable,
Useful tips for pipe and drape systems
- Have a floor plan and measurements of your venue.
- Allow 10 feet square for a standard trade show booth.
- For wall coverage, full or partial, measure the height and width of the area you wish to cover.
- A standard photo backdrop is 12 feet wide.
- Our pipe and drape assemblies allow for layering of fabrics as well as tie-backs and swags to dress up your venue.
Contact Sully’s rental today for additional details about our pipe and drape assemblies and a full range of other supplies to make your event a success.