How to use our cotton candy machine:
A cotton candy machine turns sugar into cotton candy by first heating the sugar until
it becomes a liquid. The spinning head on the cotton candy machine contains little holes; as the head spins, it forces the liquid sugar out through the holes. As the liquid cools, it creates threads of cotton candy.
– Only plug the cotton candy machine into a grounded outlet of appropriate volts and amps.
– Only lift the cotton candy machine by its handles. Do not lift it by its spinning head.
– Do not touch the spinning head on the cotton candy machine.
– Keep the onlookers at an appropriate distance from the cotton candy machine.
– An adult should supervise the operation of the cotton candy machine.
1. Place the cotton candy machine on a stable, level surface, such as a table or counter.
2. Make sure to set up the cotton candy machine near a grounded electrical source, so that you will not need to use an extension cord.
3. Set the metal bowl over the head so it rests on the rubber bumpers and secure the floss net with the included clips. Place the bubble over the bowl.
1. Use a clean, damp cloth to moisten the inside of the bowl and net to help the floss adhere to it.
2. Plug in and flip both the Master & Motor Switch and the Heat Switch to ON. Turn the head knob to HI.
3. Fill the spinning head 90% full with floss-sugar (about to where the head begins to narrow).
4. Once the floss-sugar is in the head, adjust heat on the cotton candy machine to the highest temperature without smoke (50-75%). This may take some trial-and-error, and may vary depending on the ambient temperature.
5. Hold the pointed end of a cotton candy cone between two fingers and thumb.
6. Use a light flicking motion to break into the web of floss with cone.
7. Turn the cone in a figure-eight pattern to gather a larger web of floss.
Clean the cotton candy machine if you do not plan to use it again for several hours.
1. Run all of the sugar of the spinning head on the cotton candy machine.
2. Turn the head knob to HI for about one minute to remove any remaining sugar.
3. Unplug the cotton candy machine.
4. Use the damp cloth to wipe the exterior spinning head on the cotton candy machine.
Do not immerse the spinning head in water or place it under running water.
5. Dry the cotton candy machine thoroughly.
6. Wash the cotton candy machine’s bowl, net and bubble.