How to use our coffee maker:
– Only plug the coffee maker into a grounded outlet of appropriate volts and amps.
– Fill the coffee maker to the desired level with COLD water.
– Never immerse the coffee maker in water
– After brewing, remove the grounds basket to keep the coffee warm without increasing the coffee’s strength.
1. Place the coffee maker on a stable, level surface, such as a table or counter.
2. Set the coffee maker near a grounded electrical source, so that you will not need to use and extension cord.
1. Fill the basin to the desired level with cold water, making sure the percolator tube stays in place.
2. Insert the grounds basket down over the percolator tune and fill with the appropriate amount of grounds.
3. Plug the coffee maker in.
4. Expect brewing to take approximately one minute for every cup
you are making. Allow for more or less time for stronger or weaker coffees, respectively.
Cups of Brewed Coffee / Coffee Grounds
30 / 2 Cups
55 / 3 ½ Cups
100 / 6 Cups
One pound of coffee is equal to 4 ¾ cups.
1. Unplug the coffee maker.
2. Thoroughly rinse the coffee maker by filling the basin with water and draining it through the dispenser nozzle.
3. Dump the used grounds in the trash and rinse the basket under warm running water.
4. Dry thoroughly.