With Labor Day and the start of the new school year just around the corner, start your planning now for some of the biggest parties of the season. From backyard parties that celebrate summer to back-to-school get-acquainted gatherings, Sully’s has what you need to make your event memorable.
End-of-summer party checklist
- Food is a priority for your bash so make plans now. Sully’s has the perfect towable pig spit for your pig roast or a large charcoal grill that accommodates lots of burgers, dogs, chicken, or steaks.
- Keep the sides and snacks handy with the serving pieces you need, including platters, bowls, and chafing dishes for the ultimate buffet.
- For salad fixings or soda and water, Sully’s ice table provides the chilling you need on a hot day.
- A variety of beverages is key to the perfect party. Consider Sully’s bar service set up or a frozen margarita machine to take it a step beyond.
- With Sully’s, your tent will perfectly fit your crowd and your venue, whether you are setting up on pavement or grass. Choose from various sizes and styles and add accessories, tables, and chairs to round out your space.
- From bistro lights to disco lights, Sully’s has decorations to make your tent and your entire venue sparkle.
- Keep things cool despite the weather with a cool air mover that will keep even the largest tent comfortable.
- Take care of kids and adults alike with games for the afternoon, from giant Jenga and Connect 4 to cornhole tournaments or a poker table.
Back-to-school party checklist
- Set your check-in space up front with a small tent and a table where guests can pick up name tags.
- Ask us about table choices and layouts that accommodate your group and encourage mingling.
- Consider concession machines to make food choices simple and add to the fun. Sully’s concession options include hot dogs, pretzels, Sno Kones, and popcorn.
- Offer ice cold beverages with Sully’s hammered beverage tub filled with chilled soda or rent a beverage dispenser to provide fruited water or iced tea.
Your end-of-summer party in Portage Lakes, Labor Day barbecue in Green, or back-to-school gathering in Akron will be the talk of the season with help from Sully’s Party Rental. Call today to learn how Sully’s can help with all your party needs anywhere in Northeast Ohio.