How to use our frozen drink machine:
– At room temperature, the mix will take about 45 minutes to freeze.
1. Normal: Switch in the left position. The machine will freeze and stir the mix.
2. Cleaning: Flip the switch to the right. The machine will stir but will not freeze.
3. Off: Switch in the middle position. The machine is completely off.
1. Place the machine on a stable, level surface with at least 8” of clearance on all sides to prevent overheating.
2. Set the machine near a dedicated 20 amp grounded electrical source, so that you will not need an extension cord.
1. Pour ½ gallon carton of mix into the 5-gallon cooler.
2. Using the empty mix cartons, pour four ½ gallon cartons of water into the 5-gallon cooler.
3. If desired, add 1/5 of alcohol to the 5-gallon cooler.
– Any quantity of alcohol can be used, as long as it is less than 25% (one gallon) of the total mix.
4. Stir thoroughly with the mixing spoon.
5. Use the pitcher to load the hopper, taking care not to overfill (keep the mix about one inch from the top).
6. Plug the machine in and turn the switch to the on position (left). Allow 45 minutes to freeze.
7. Dispense the drink by pulling the faucet knob down.
1. Empty the mix by using the faucet knob and turn the switches to the off position.
2. Fill the hopper with two gallons of clean water and wipe the hopper clean.
3. Turn the switch to the cleaning position (right) and let the machine stir for 2 minutes.
4. Drain the machine using the faucet knob.
5. Repeat steps 2-3 until the water is clear.
6. Turn the switch to the off position.