Every year around the holidays, businesses throw an office holiday party to show their appreciation and to give everyone the opportunity to celebrate and relax. It’s often hard to find money and time for office holiday party planning. That’s where this list of office holiday party ideas comes in! If you have been asked to organize a holiday party for work, do not stress. A holiday party does not have to be expensive or over-the-top. Use some unique, special ideas to make the party special and to show employees that work is not all about, well, work.
Get inspired by these company holiday party ideas:
- Throw the party at the office, but bring in a food cart or caterer to set up a fun taco or sushi bar. Alternatively, you can rent out an atrium or public space like a library for a unique venue idea.
- Make it a costume party! Have everyone dress up in 70’s clothes, as their favorite movie character, ugly sweater party with contest, or make it a masquerade ball.
- Revolve the party around a special cause or charity. Set up a raffle or fundraiser for the cause and do some good!
- Corporate holiday parties can be boring. Bring in a Karaoke Machine, 80’s band or DJ and make it a singing and/or
- Spend the day at a Christmas tree farm, Vineyard or fruit-picking orchard.
Planning company holiday parties should be a collaborative event, so involve as many people as are interested. Create sub-groups to handle food, decorations, the venue, and the budget, so all the work won’t end up on your shoulders. Call a Rental Company to help with planning of your Tables, Chairs, Linens, China, Glassware and More! Sully’s Rental Event Specialists can help you with planning and keeping you on Budget with your Rentals from us. Give us a call to give you a Quote over the phone or come into our Showroom during Business Hours to talk with us in person and to browse Rental Items and Linen Colors.
SULLY’S TOOL & PARTY RENTAL
3337 FORTUNA DR. AKRON, OH 44312
MON-FRI 8-4:30PM SAT 8-12PM